Latest Jobs in Nigeria

Importation: Start your own Business



Yesterday, while I was chilling out with a friend I received a call from a Lady in Abuja I never meet before though she got the importation ebook from me about two months ago.


She said Mr Precious I just called to tell you that I have successfully imported Forty-Five (45) Pieces of wristwatches at N709 each. Am selling them between N2,000 and N2,500. Thank you precious. You did not just sell the ebook to me but you gave me the needed courage to start. And I have almost finished selling all of it.

Now if you don’t mind lets calculate her profit.

Lets take the least price which she is selling them for, N2000.

The total cost of purchase: N31, 905
Less Total cost of sale       N90, 000
                                           N58, 095 (profit)

Her profit from her first transaction and on a single item is N58,095. Imagine what she can make next time now she has got the confidence. Her goods arrived on free shipping within Seven (7) days.

You can get the secret here. They are all in the electronic format.

If you order for the eBook now you can start the business immediately with the step by step secret it contains. You have an edge because not every one is reading this will take action. So if you make the positive move by not ignoring this, you will have your testimony, become self independent - self employed and you also have the privilege of employing others.

Call for more info

Sincerely,
Precious
2348066909899

No comments:

Post a Comment