Latest Jobs in Nigeria

Products you can order + Festive Season.



I promised to bring you guys-my subscribers list of items you can order and make huge profit this season. Remember it is only four months left for the year to end.


First I will like to start with school items. They just went on long vacation. So you can order these products before school resumption and make huge profit.

Bags
High Quality School Sandals
Notebooks – High quality + beautiful
Beautiful food flask etc.

You can order the above products and other items you can think of and market it in schools or to retailers and still make great profit. It is better to get the ebook now and order your products before school resumption.

Other Items you can order.
Shirts – TM, Polo Ralph, Paul Smith etc. I have ordered lots of Polo Ralph, TM, Paul Smith’s Long sleeves and short Sleeves as cheap as N2,040 and I sold each for  3k above. I will give you the link when you order for the ebook.

House hold items, bathroom items, Shoes, Trousers, Suits, Wrist watches etc. Name it and you will surely find it at the cheapest price that will blow your mind yet they are original.

Tomorrow, I will post pictures of some items I ordered recently and their prices.

Concerning the season we are about entering-Christmas + New Year. This season attracts huge sales. Importation business has no season but this season brings huge sales. Order the ebook and become one of those smiling better this seasons. Remember, money makes us smile.


I will appreciate if you call me for further clarifications.

Thanks
Precious
+2348066909899

No comments:

Post a Comment