Latest Jobs in Nigeria

Oil & Gas Jobs for a National Sales Manager in the Downstream Sector Nigeria February, 2013



We are a Key player in the downstream oil and gas sector. Our Lubricants are top grade, with wide acceptance in the Nigerian market. Desirous of rapid business expansion, we require the services of qualified aggressive goal getter to fill in vacant position of:

Job Title: National Sales Manager
Job Code: NSM- Lagos
Qualification
  • BSC/HND in Engineering Sciences or Social Sciences
  • An MBA will be an added advantage
Requirements
  • Minimum of 7 years sales experience in the lubricant industry
  • Must not be more than 38 years of age with a high sense of maturity and character
  • Must be conversant with the peculiarities of the lubes business and working knowledge across all states of the Federation
  • This position is target driven and demands a high level of organizational ability
  • Valid driver's license
  • Highly developed verbal , written, interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
  • Manage and develop team of Local Business Manager
  • Experience in creating, implementing and tracking sales
  • Must be results oriented and able to work both independently and team environment

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should forward application and detailed Cv to: jobscout2013@yahoo.com

Application Deadline 25th February, 2013

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/6/13 12:53

    Howԁy I am sο glаd I found your webpage, I reallу founԁ you by acсіԁеnt, while I waѕ bгowѕing on Askjeeve fοr something
    else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just liκe to sаy thanks for а fantastiс
    post and a all round inteгesting blog (I also love the theme/ԁеsign), I ԁon�t have timе to гead it all at the moment but I have ѕaѵed
    іt аnd also addеԁ your RSЅ feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lоt
    moгe, Pleasе do keep uρ
    thе supеrb ωork.

    Here is my sitе natural breast augmentation

    ReplyDelete